Search Poet Finest

Thursday 21 December 2017

Sour Love

My love for you started as a fairytale.
It all seemed like a storytale.
So sweet that i could never tell.
That this love will ever fail.

It started so sweet.
That i invested all my sweat.
All my best, i did try.
So you would never cry.

But now what would i tell?
That this sweet love did fail?
How then, would i tell the world?
That you didnt keep your word?
How will i let them know that this sweet love have turned sour?

Am in shock because of the sprains.
I now live in pains.
I don't know how you feel.
But, i hope you feel same way i feel.
.
You got my life in nemesis.
Breaking all the promises.
Now, am left with no words on
but a rhetorical question.
''CAN A SWEET LOVE BE SOUR''???
           Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...