Search Poet Finest

Thursday 21 December 2017

We Are One

We Are One
By Pelican

Are we really humans, or are we just pretending?
we claim we stand for justice but the truth
we are always bending,
my heart melts,
I cant hold it no more, no belt,
As i write, my tears rolled on my pen,
It kills me, slavery is back again,
I feel the pains,
Of humans slaughtered like hens,
What can a poet do?
To rectify this issue?
All i can do is write,
And hope those that have the might,
Can stand up and do what is right,
We are better than this,
Let's act, let's not tease,
Lets bring them home,
Love is human, let's take that form.
STOP THE LIBYA SLAVERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...