Search Poet Finest

Thursday 15 February 2018

Will love ever last


Would it be for rich or for poor?
Will your love for me forever be real?
Would you take me as yours forever?
Will you keep your fantasies aside and love the real me?

Or, would you just love me when am rich?
Would it be when am just young?
Or would it be really real?

Will you love me when I'm old?
In my 70's or 80's?
When i talk and walk so slow?
Or will it be when am just strong?
Will you ever love my wrinkles?
As you have loved my tender face when i was young??

Will you love me forever?
For worse or for better?
Will your love last?
Will you remember your promises?
To continue loving me even when am in nemesis?

. .this is the love i want.  .
A love that would last.
One that wouldn't give up on me.
A love that would stand so strong even when a storm arises.
Come poverty, death, sickness, pains or anything else.

A love that will always speak "i really love you"
A love that will prove and answer the question "will love ever last?


Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...