Search Poet Finest

Monday 1 January 2018

Amazing Grace


Back in those days when i started up as an embryo
Who knew i'll grow to be big and be where I am so
Meet lot of great friends and have a wonderful family
Enjoy pretty and pleasant memories and live happily
You made me from dust, though nothing yet you cared for me
For that I'm always grateful and will forever be
Lord I do thank you unceasingly for the gift of life
For everything And my soon to be lovely wife
I could never have made it this far and occupy this space
If not for your ever loving protection and amazing grace
I've made a lot of mistakes yet you didn't hang me on a stake
Your favour your forgiveness is something I can always take
I promise to imitate you and be kind to all
To love and cherish them no matter short and tall
Lord I thank you for the gift of your precious son
Who came down and united us with you as one
His life he freely gave so that we may live
For that I'm forever indebted and in him I'll always believe
Words can't seem to express the feelings of gratitude i have for you
I can only try, bt I'm glad knowing that you appreciate my efforts too
Amazing grace, Lord I thank you for your amazing grace
And I pray you give me the strength and favor to win life's race


No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...