Search Poet Finest

Saturday 6 January 2018

It Is Over

IT IS OVER
By Pelican

The nights are getting colder,
Am like a wounded soldier,
It feels so strange,
Why did you change?

Oh! when you told me those 3 words,
It pierced my heart like a sword,
"It is over" she said,
Physically am alive but deep down am dead.

Before now, words never bothered me,
But those 3 words of yours murdered me,
Tears rolled down uncontrollably as i lay on my bed,
I gave you the green light but you gave the red.

I feel like an angel broke my heart,
We used to be close, now we are worlds apart,
I thought we would live together, happily ever after,
Now am living alone, sadly ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...