Search Poet Finest

Thursday 19 October 2017

Am Here

 Am here
By Otega Uchechi.

 I know your heart is crumbled,
Am here to pick up the pieces.
  I know your soul is engulfed with darkness,
Am here as a light for you to see through.
  I know your heart sing songs of sadness,
Let me be a song to make your heart rejoice.
  I know your sad and depressed,
Am here to put a smile on your face.
  Those nights you cried,
With no one to dry your tears,
Am here with an open arms to warm you up.
  Though your worries might,
Make you go crazy,
Am here to bring you back to sanity,
Am here to make you strong,
Am here to make you feel you belong,
To remind you how beautiful you are,
Am here,
Always count on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...