Search Poet Finest

Friday 20 October 2017

Left behind

Left behind
By Otega Uchechi

You used to say,
Am the one for you,
Then I treasured you in my heart,
Knowing we never be apart.

You became the best thing I had,
Never knew you'll make me this sad,
I tried my best to become strong,
But I knew something was wrong.

I called you thousand times,
But you treated me like someone from miles,
My heart melt,my knees shook,
As I live my life in shock.

I know am not good for you,
Now,am writing this not to impress you,
Though I miss you,but am done with the feelings,
Leaving you behind, knowing you're the one missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...