Search Poet Finest

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Sweet Mom.

Sweet Mom
By Otega Uchechi.

  I was born naked,
Yet you accepted me,
You held me gently,
From the day I took my first steps,
You taught me how to walk,
And how to talk.

   You listen to me, even on your worst days,
When sadness suffocate me,
You became my air,
My troubles became nothing,
Cos I have you,
You're my love,my life,my mom.

   I remembered those nights,
You skip meals for me to eat,
What do I give in exchange for your love?
Nothing,
God bless you mother,
You're my friend,my heart,
Believe me mother,
These words I say to you are true,
My greatest friend I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footsteps on mud

They are derelict structures Inhabited not even by flowing air They are tongues that osculate With no one but themselves Their eye'...